- Think about an activity, or a feature, of a MOOC you led / designed / facilitated / participated in and would like to share.
- Take a sheet of A4, and quickly draw a visual image of that activity or feature.
- Hold that paper to your chest, walk around, find 3-4 people with a similar activity or feature.
- Grab a table and chat.
If you're doing this activity on-line:
- post your drawing to http://ilde.upf.edu/moocs/ (New LdS -> Conceptualize -> other conceptualizations),
- tag it "drawyrmooc", and add any other relevant tags.
- find 3-4 other drawings of interest, form a group, start a hangout or skype call..