- Register on http://diagramo.com (or your favourite on-line diagramming tool)
- Create a diagram called "pattern map" and share it with your team
- Create a node for each pattern you want to include in your map
- Create nodes of a different shapes for supporting design narratives, principles, theories, etc.
- Move the nodes around, and create named connectors between them to note semantic / structural / other links.
- Embed the map in ILDE:
- Choose New LdS -> Conceptualize -> Other conceptualizations
- Click the "Source" button at the top left
- Enter the code: <iframe width="100%" height="600" src="--url--of--your--map--"> </iframe>
- tag it "pattern map", and any tags relevant to your project
- save, set a licence, and publish.
- Review other teams' maps, comment on them, and consider what you can learn from them and update yours.